Learn all about Diablo III’s basic gameplay in our evolving game guide.The RMAH welcome has not been 100% positive, Blizzard forums have seen a lot of dissenting voices from the fans about the inclusion of a real money store that “went against the nature of what Diablo is”. Most reasonable people do understand that there were cash sales going on in Diablo 2, WOW and every other game where players had something of value to sell. Diablo 3 simply put the ability to profit into the hands of everyday players like you and I. Instead of the sales occurring on some shady, non-secure site, Blizzard has provided a safe, gated environment for us to trade value with one another. While there may be people that object to this, in time, I believe that they will “see the light”. Here are the reasons why I think most of the players with the ability to pay real money for Diablo 3 items, eventually will: Why Do People Pay Real Money for Diablo 3 Items ?
1. All Players Will Try Selling on The RMAH. Never underestimate the power of human greed, players will try to make real money whether or not they believe in it or no. When that Epic item drops that you know goes for $50, will you resist the temptation to cash it in?
If you have a real money balance in your Blizzard Account you are more likely to purchase something from the RMAH, after all it’s “someone else’s money”.Diablo 3 Gold Secrets is ready for public display. Please be sure to check it out right away.
2. The house always wins. Blizzard gets paid from every transaction that happens on the AH and there is also a good chance that you will spend that money on Blizzard anyway (the money stays in your Battlenet account unless you choose to withdraw it). This and the fact that there is a fee to withdraw your money, creates every incentive to keep your dollars circulating inside the Blizzard system. Expect Blizzard to have incentives, prices and loot handed out to people that keep money in the Battlenet Account.
3. Choke Points and Difficulty Increases. As players progress fromNormalto Nightmare to Hell to Inferno we can expect to see a sudden jump in difficulty that will send players running to buy stuff on the auction house. These “Choke Points” will create a large spike in demand for products that will carry players to the next difficulty setting. If we can draw lessons from Diablo 2 then there will be a high demand for Diablo 3 items that improve the ability to survive such as health and elemental resistance.
4. You Can Sell Your Character for Money on RMAH. This means, for most people, every purchase for the character is an “investment” so it’s easier to spend money to improve the character in the hopes of selling it later for profit.
The character-selling system might not be in play when Diablo 3 ships, check out this video of a Blizzard presenter talking about when and how they plan to launch it.
5. Why would I want to pay real money to buy or sell in-game items? Vanity. Blizzard has made a small fortune selling various pets and mounts in WOW will thousands of people shelling out money for small aesthetic improvements to their characters. Rare Diablo 3 items will fetch a premium on the auction house from the people looking to make their character stand out. These people are out there and by understanding what items will carry a “premium” price because of their rarity or look, we can sell these items for a hefty profit.More information about diablo 3 guide or buy safe diablo 3 gold news can be found at http://www.d3lover.com .
D3Lover–Diablo 3 Gold News:http://www.d3lover.com/diablo3news.htm